Evolve to SAP S/4HANA with ENABLE S/4
Enable S/4 is a SAP-rated Enable solution focused on maximizing the return on investment from migration to SAP S/4 HANA, including a detailed business process and, system and organization impact analysis.
SAP S/4 HANA is the business suite (ERP) from SAP including not only technological benefits, but also business advantages.
Reinvented processes focused on problem solving.
Substantial improvement in user experience.
Real-time embedded analytics.
Predictive analytics scenarios.
SAP S/4 HANA based on
Three Step Migration Process:
Free technical analysis execution
to define a strategy
4 Weeks Assessment Move to S/4 HANA
12 Weeks Conversion Project to S/4 HANA
- FI, CO, MM, SD, PP Modules
- Up to 500GB Database
- Up to 20 Development Remediation (With tool standards)
- No Industry Solution
- Only PAC integration
- From ECC 6.0 to S/4 HANA
5 Weeks Assessment Move to S/4 HANA
20 Weeks Conversion Project to S/4 HANA
- Basic Modules (FI, CO, MM, SD, PP) + 3 additional ones (PM, QM, HCM, PS, WM)
- Maximum of 15 Companies
- Up to 50 Development Remediation
- Up to 10 Interfaces + PAC Interface
- No Industry Solution
- Sandbox 3 Conversion Iteration Strategy
7 Weeks Assessment Move To S/4 HANA
25 Weeks Conversion Project to S/4 HANA
- Basic Modules (FI, CO, MM, SD, PP) + 5 additional ones (PM, QM, HCM, PS, WM)
- You can include up to 30 Companies
- More than 1Tb Database
- Up to 100 Development Remedies
- 20 interfaces + PAC Interface
- Industry Solution included
- Sandbox Strategy
- 5 Conversion Iterations
A tailor-made model for clients with needs from different package options.
2. Assessment Move to S/4
We will provide a perspective of S/4 HANA company benefits and impact during the assessment.
of current system
Flow analysis for
business and development
and processes unification
Data volume analysis
to ensure a light
and efficient migration
Definition of the best
strategy for data migration
Software and hardware
that best suits the
interests of the company.
estrategia con soluciones
tecnológicas que acompañe
y enriquezca al negocio
Run systems safely with the full business and technical impact analysis to ensure success in your project.
Technical, strategical and business visibility will result in a project with low risk and high investment return.